Any anatomy course designed for a person who knows nothing about anatomy in today's hectic and fast life needs to have the following features
- Should start with the very basics, like explanation of anatomical terminology.
- Text should be in simple language with short and precise sentences.
- Material should be organised in a classified and systematic way so that it is easy to reference later on.
- Simple, easy to understand labelled diagrams should accompany the text.
- There should be exercises after every chapter so that you can see what you have grasped and where you need to concentrate more.
- Should be available in digital format so you can read on your digital pad or computer.
Now you would be asking yourself, 'Where can I find such a course?'
All the anatomy books that I read during my training to become a doctor were...
- Big with hundreds of pages and many diagrams.
- Small text and lengthy paragraphs.
- You could practise weight lifting with them. They were heavy and difficult to carry around.
- The diagrams were complex and difficult to learn, draw and reproduce.
But all that was OK with me. After all I was training to become a doctor, and so I needed to grasp all that detailed and complex knowledge.
So, now lets forget about me and talk about you. What are you training to become and why do you need to know human anatomy.
May be you are a lawyer dealing a homicide case. There is forensic evidence and you need to understand it.
You may be a physical therapist wanting to know more about muscles and there actions for a specific condition you have come across the first time.
You may be a nurse or a OT assistant. You want to be more helpful to your doctor.
You may be a researcher trying to develop a new medical product.
Or simply you may be interested in knowing more about your self.
Or may be you are a doctor like me and want to brush up your anatomy knowledge.
So, if you have any use of learning anatomy then you have come to the right place.
Now I am going to give you the anatomy course which I use when ever I have any anatomical confusion.
Click Here! to download the number#1 anatomy course and learn all you need to know about anatomy and physiology.
It has all the good features I mentioned above.
Go back from Anatomy Course to Home Page